This is the first time in 3 years that I will be single on Valentines Day. I refuse to sit at home and mope around, so I came up with some ways to treat myself! If you are alone on Valentines Day, know that you are not really alone. There are people all over the world who are single. Our time will come, but until then, I hope you will find a way to make yourself happy on Valentines Day!
- Have a Nice Dinner at Home. I plan on stopping by a nice restaurant and getting some food to go. When I get home, I’ll put everything on regular plates so it makes it feel less like takeout. I may even light a candle or two!
- Take a Nice, Long Bath. Taking a nice, long bath can soothe the soul. I always pour in some Dr. Teals Pure Epsom Salt with Eucalyptus & Spearmint. I feel so relaxed afterward! It’s also budget friendly. Here in the US, I typically pay $5 or less. You can find it almost anywhere. I usually purchase it from Target.
- Give Myself a Facial. My favorite face mask to use is yes to tomatoes detoxifying charcoal paper mask. My skin feels heavenly after! I also purchase this at Target.
- Eat Ice Cream! Who doesn’t love ice cream???? My favorite ice cream to indulge in is Edy’s Classic Strawberry!
- Drink Some Wine! If you are of legal age, grab a bottle of wine from the store to enjoy at home! Just a reminder…no drinking & driving!
- Watch a Movie. I’ll be watching Valentines Day. I love this movie!
- Buy Pretty Flowers. Flowers are beautiful to look at. You don’t have to wait for someone else to buy them for you! You also don’t have to spend a fortune. Something simple can also be beautiful!
- Curl Up in Bed with a Good Book. Getting lost in a book is one of my favorite things to do!
- Get a Pedicure. If you can budget it, go somewhere and have one done. If not, you can treat yourself to one at home!
- Buy a New Book. If you are a bookworm like me, this will definitely make you happy!
Thank you for reading! I hope this will help you have a better Valentines Day!
Feel free to comment on your Valentines Day plans below!