Jan 1st is right around the corner! It won’t be long until the ball is dropped and millions of people try to start fresh in the new year. I like to come up with goals and wishes for the new year, even though I know some of them may or may not happen. I try to stay positive!
Here are some of my goals and wishes for the new year! I narrowed it down to my most important ones because I could go on and on with my list lol!
I’d love to read your goals and wishes for the new year! Please leave links in the comment section!
- Give my blog a makeover. *This is something that is already in the works. I am currently waiting for the artist to complete my new blog header. So excited!
- Lose weight. This is a typical goal for a lot of people. I just hope I can stick to it. I’d love to get that extra 20+ lbs off so I can feel more active and healthier again!
- Pack my lunch more often. I spend so much money on eating out for lunch. It’s insane!
- Become more active with my blog. Sometimes, I get in a slump and can go a couple weeks without posting anything.
- Save money to go on a vacation. I am WAY overdue for a vacation. It’s been years!
- Spend more time outside. I don’t always take advantage of the beautiful weather when I should. I feel more at peace when I am outside walking or basking in the sun, so I need to make it a priority.
- Work on my anxiety. Sometimes anxiety rules my life.
- I wish to be on the beach somewhere, laying in the sun & drinking cold margaritas!
- I wish for the world to come together and stop all the fighting.
- I wish for love. It may not come in 2017, but I wish for the type of love romance stories are made of. The type of love that sweeps you off your feet and makes you feel safe.
- Last, but not least, I wish for my friends and family to have a wonderful new year filled with love and everything they hoped for.
Thank you for taking the time to read my list! I hope you have a happy and blessed new year!